Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in a wide variety of amplified and acoustic instrument applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, this versatile microphone comes with an on/off switch, clip, and carrying pouch.
• Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in
high volume settings.
• Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
• Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
• Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
• Durable metal construction.
• On/off switch for onstage control.
• Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.