Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This dual-sided practice pad features surfaces that are softer and thicker in nature than most practice pads on the market. The ¾ inch Flexx surface works well for all types of techniques and velocities, including those utilizing the arm, wrist, and fingers. The other side features a ½ inch Workk surface, which offers less bounce overall, though still provides a firmness allowing for strokes to be more audible than on a pillow or other completely dead surface. The Workk surface is a good place to practice techniques that involve the upper and lower arm, and wrist specific movements that utilize a larger range of motion, at low to medium velocities. Ideal for drummers looking to advance their technique, this practice pad promotes control, strength, sensitivity, and endurance while allowing for a greater range of stroke velocity.
- Strong training effect for the arm, wrist and finger muscles
- 2 Unique surfaces for targeted muscle conditioning
- FLEXX surface for medium resistance and rebound
- WORKK surface with high resistance and less rebound, yet more audible than playing on pillows
- One of the quietest pads currently in the market, ideal for low-volume practice