Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Zildjian 14” K Sweet Hi Hat Pair are premium vintage style hats that are handcrafted in the Norwell, Massachusetts factory. When being crafted, they each receive a vintage-style lathing that gives a highly musical and played-in feel. You can pick your models and select what is best for your signature sound as the weight variations are unique to each one. The Hi Hat pair features a thin and loose style without sacrificing control or predictability. With a Patina finish, this cymbal looks as it sounds, thin and vintage.
- Vintage-style lathing gives you smooth response and outstanding feel
- Patina'd finish adds warmth while making the cymbal appear decades old
- Small Avedis signature logo taken from the elder Zildjian's 1939 passport
- Zildjian hollow logo on cymbal bottom
- A Zildjian trademark rolled in
- Handcrafted in Zildjian's Norwell, Massachusetts, factory