Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The ENERGY SERIES Singing Bowls feature a reinforcement rim that produce a high tone at first followed by a deep tone afterwards, and they have a very long sustain. These bowls are suitable for upper body sound massages.
- Handcrafted masterpiece
- Made in India
- Special bronze alloy
- Ideal for upper body sound massage
- Includes corresponding cover and felt ring
- Engraved logo
- Weight: 77.6oz
- Size: 28.9cm
- Includes: Cover and Felt Ring
THE POSITIVE EFFECT OF SOUND HEALING
Life is full of stress and rush. We bring and offer sound healing more as a beautiful way to release this stress. Our cells vibrate at various frequencies of sound – that's why we use sound and vibrations to connect to these cells and organs to promote healing.
The very first impression will be a relaxed mind and beautiful feelings all over the body. It's very satisfying to just feel the vibrations and listen to the awesome sounds. But really, the positive effect goes much deeper.
The brain comes to theta state, the simplest possible form of meditation. The brain will concentrate on the vibrations, automatically relax and "switch off" the hundreds of thoughts that are streaming through. Another name for these sound meditations is Nada Yoga. We unify the individual mind with pure consciousness through the flow of sounds.
BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING THERAPY
- physical and emotional healing process
- deep relaxation
- stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven very positive effect after fractures, etc.)
- removal of blocks and tensions
- eliminates toxins from the body
- respiration, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system regeneration
- immediate, non-invasive, but still strong
- sound frequency streams into the whole body
- complete regeneration of aura
- blood circulation improvement
- better immune system
- stress management