Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Epiphone Hummingbird Tenor Ukulele Outfit, Faded Cherry
The Hummingbird Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele (tuned GCEA) features a Solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany body with the profile and iconic pickguard of the legendary ‘Hummingbird’ acoustic.
The Hummingbird Tenor Acoustic/Electric Ukulele (tuned GCEA) features a Solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany body with the profile and iconic pickguard of the legendary ‘Hummingbird’ acoustic. Includes a Piezo under-saddle pickup and gigbag for easy travel.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body: Select Mahogany
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; C-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: None
- Frets: 19; Medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup: Piezo Film; Under-saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4"; Rim-mounted
- Binding: Body Top: 4-Layer (W/B/W/B); WHITE color, Body Back: 1-Layer; White COLOR, Fingerboard: 1-Layer; WHITE COLOR, Headstock: None
- Nut Material: U-Rite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Open-Back; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Granadillo; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: U-Rite
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with iconic "Hummingbird" graphic
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
**Product photos displayed may not be actual item available**