Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Gretsch G5422GLH Electromatic Classic Hollow Body, Left-Handed, Laurel FB, Snowcrest White
Get classic '50s & '60s -inspired Gretsch sound and style with the all-new Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body guitars. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, these no-nonsense guitars are your next-step Gretsch.
The left-handed G5422GLH Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Gold Hardware features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter'Tron™ pickups, this hollow build's voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic "C"-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12"-radius laurel fingerboard.
Alive and resonant, the G5422GLH also features a versatile upgraded control layout including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, vintage-style open-back tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Hump Block inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece.
This resplendent instrument comes in standout Snowcrest White with gold pickguard and gold hardware.
It's the sound of honor itself - play proud.
- All-new FT-5E Filter'Tron™ pickups
- Laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, and all-new trestle block bracing
- All-new Classic "C"-shaped maple neck featuring a 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls for bridge and neck and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F holes and multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock and vintage-style open-back tuning machines
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base
- Available in Snowcrest White with gold pickguard and gold hardware
- SERIES: Electromatic®
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Snow Crest White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: CN
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK SHAPE: Classic "C"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Hump Block
- SIDE DOTS: Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRING NUT: Graph Tech NuBone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech NuBone
- BODY: Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- BODY TOP: Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING: White with B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK: Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE: Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL: Laminated Maple
- CUTAWAY: Double Cutaway
- BRACING: Trestle Block
- WAIST: 9.75" (248 mm)
- SOUND HOLE: F-Holes, Bound
- BRIDGE: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Laurel Base
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE: Gretsch® G-Cutout Tailpiece
- BRIDGE MOUNTING: Secured
- PICKGUARD: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- PICKUP COVERS: Gold
- CONTROL KNOBS: G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH: Gold
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- BRIDGE PICKUP: FT-5E Filter’Tron™
- NECK PICKUP: FT-5E Filter’Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.