Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Koa Tenor Uke from the Industry Leader
Since 1929, Martin's tenor ukuleles have set the standard for build quality, tonal integrity, and visual beauty — not to mention playability. The Martin T1K tenor ukulele is no exception. Its back, sides, and top are made of solid Hawaiian koa for the ultimate in authentic, beautiful island tone. The Martin T1K tenor ukulele also has Sitka spruce bracing that gives it internal strength but lets it flex and resonate naturally. It has traditional nickel open-gear tuning machines, a sipo fingerboard, and a solid sipo bridge to transfer all the vibrations to its body for superior sound. To top it off, the T1K features a hand-rubbed, satin finish that enhances the visual impact of the koa's already gorgeous grain.
- Solid Hawaiian koa back, sides, and top for authentic, musically rich island tone
- Sitka spruce bracing lends internal strength while allowing organic flex and resonance
- Sipo fingerboard and bridge add traditional style and function
- Nickel open-gear tuning machines look great and function smoothly for tuning stability
- Hand-rubbed satin attractively displays the koa's natural grain
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Solid Koa
- Back & Sides Material:Solid Koa
- Neck Material:Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material:Sipo
- Fingerboard Inlay:White plastic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:17"
- Tuners:NIckel Open Geared with White Buttons
- Nut Material:White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.34"
- Strings:Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Tenor (M620)
- Case Included:Soft Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:11T1KUKE