Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Whether you’re upgrading your listening experience or producing music, Eris® E5 studio monitors deliver superior sound in a stylish design. Equipped with 80W of Class AB biamplification, flexible connectivity and a robust suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies, Eris E5s deliver a smooth, refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies, while providing a less-fatiguing listening experience during marathon mixing and production sessions.
A five-inch woven-composite woofer helps break up reflected energy to provide a constant dispersion pattern, for a cleaner overall sound, delivering a smooth low end that belies the Eris E5’s compact size. The custom-designed silk-dome tweeter’s wide dispersion pattern creates a large sweet spot and superior stereo imaging.
A speaker’s performance can be impaired by room placement and anomalies. That’s why the Eris E5 offers acoustic tuning controls that let you configure the speaker for your room for the most accurate listening experience. You get Low-cut, Mid and High controls as well as a three-way Acoustic Space tuning that compensates for the effects of placement against a wall or in a corner. Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs make it easy to connect virtually any line-level source.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional production, Eris E5 studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you've come to expect from PreSonus®.
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 80 watt, Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour: Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB)
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL